Fayetteville Public Library is currently seeking a part-time Development Assistant. The Development Assistant will oversee the donor information input and acknowledgement process, support Youth and Adult Services Departments by finding program sponsors, coordinate the Roberta Fulbright Annual Giving Society, and assist in the day-to-day activities of the Development Department. This position is 20 hours per week.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fully process all donations using donor software.
- Prepare donor acknowledgement letters for Development Director’s signature.
- Coordinate the Roberta Fulbright Annual Giving Society.
- Identify in-kind sponsors for adult and youth programming, and solicit donations.
- Create record sets and reports as needed.
- Analyze statistical data to assist in Capital Campaign strategy.
- Purchase supplies and negotiate with vendors in support of Development Department.
- Conduct donor research to assist with Capital Campaign strategy.
- Assist with library special events as needed by Director of Development.
STARTING PAY: $15/hour
Send resume, cover letter, and completed library application [PDF] by October 9 to Sharon Daniel at 401 W. Mountain St., Fayetteville, AR 72701 or email@example.com. You can also bring a completed application to a library employee during normal business hours.