All are welcome to attend the Fayetteville Public Library's book clubs.
To join one of the clubs, please inquire at the Reference Desk or call 856-7250. All meetings take place in the Ann Henry Board Room unless otherwise specified.
Meets the first Monday of each month from 6:30–7:30 p.m
- Jan 7 - In Cold Blood by Truman Capote
- Feb 4 - Sacre Bleu: A Comedy d’Art by Christopher Moore
- Mar 4 - Big Trouble by Dave Barry
- Apr 1 - Black Dahlia by James Ellroy
- May 6 - Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker
- June 3 - The Spoiler by Annalena McAfee
- July 1 - Billy Lynn’s Long Half-Time Walk by Ben Fountain
Meets the second Monday of each month from 1:00–2:00 p.m.
- Jan 14 - Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk
- Feb 11 - Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
- Mar 11 - The Spoiler by Annalena McAfee
- Apr 8 - The Lunatics by Dave Barry
May 13 - In Cold Blood by Truman Capote
June 10 - Sacre Bleu: a Comedy d’Art by Christopher Moore
July 8 - Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker
Crimes and Clues
Meets the second Thursday of each month 9:30 a.m.- 11:30 a.m.
- Jan 10 - House of Silk: A Sherlock Holmes Novel by Anthony Horowitz
- Feb 14 - Beyond the Body Farm : A Legendary Bone Detective Explores Murders, Mysteries, and the Revolution in Forensic Science by William Bass
- Mar 14 - Wolves Eat Dogs by Martin Cruz Smith
- Apr 11 - Big Trouble by Dave Barry
May 9 - Black Dahlia by James Ellroy
June 13 - Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier
July 11 - Don’t Ever Get Old by Daniel Friedman