All are welcome to attend the Fayetteville Public Library's book clubs.
To join one of the clubs, please inquire at the Reference Desk or call 856-7250. All meetings take place in the Ann Henry Board Room unless otherwise specified.
ATTN: July - December Selections TBA for all book clubs.
BookTalk @ Night
Meets the first Monday of each month from 6:30–7:30 p.m
- Jan 6 – Land More Kind than Home by Wiley Cash
- Feb 3 – Letter to My Daughter by Maya Angelou
- Mar 3 – Ghosts of the Ozarks by Brooks Blevins
- April 7 - Round House by Louise Erdrich
- May 5 - The Bosnia List: A Memoir of War, Exile, and Return by Kenan Trebincevic
- June 2 – Snow Country by Yasunari Kawabata
Meets the second Monday of each month from 1:00–2:00 p.m.
Jan 13 – Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
Feb 10 – Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
Mar 10 – Confederates in the Attic: Dispatches From the Unfinished Civil War by Tony Horwitz
April 14 - I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
May 12 - Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan
June 9 - Ghosts of the Ozarks by Brooks Blevins
Crimes and Clues
Meets the second Thursday of each month 9:30 a.m.- 11:30 a.m.
- Jan 9 – Ghost of the Ozarks by Brooks Blevins
- Feb 13 – Round House by Louise Erdrich
- Mar 13 – Two Little Girls in Blue by Mary Higgins Clark
- April 10 - The Hound of the Baskervilles by Arthur Conan Doyle
- May 8 - Iron Lake by William Kent Krueger
- June 12 - A Cold Day for Murder by Dana Stabenow