The FPL Foundation supports the Fayetteville Public Library in its mission to strengthen our community and empower our citizens through free and public access to knowledge.
With private support, the FPL Foundation can expand our collections, maintain cutting edge technology and enhance literary and humanities programming for children, teens and adults. The Foundation also works to promote a greater awareness of the library’s valuable services. The FPL Foundation secures private support that provides the margin of excellence that creates a great library.
Top Five Reasons to Give to the FPL Foundation:
- Offers more than the community expects. Libraries have entered a new era. Large multimedia collections, the latest technology and free public programs provide a place for powerful personal growth. FPL offers our community members the opportunity to explore ideas and cultures – involving them in a broader world.
- Provides access to information. Libraries continue to be the basis for a free society with access to information for everyone. Libraries will always be the repositories of information.
- Makes our city a better place to live. The Fayetteville Public Library is a social and intellectual gathering place for everyone – a vital community center that informs and inspires.
- Helps our children and young adults succeed. Through programming and specialized collections, our librarians are committed to helping children and young adults succeed in school and in life.
- Our library is enhanced by the FPL Foundation and its contributors. The foundation’s support plays a key role in the library’s success. The foundation offers many opportunities for giving, including individual memberships, corporate sponsorships and private foundation grants. The result of the generosity of individuals, corporations and foundations can be witnessed on a daily basis. From the mom and toddler enjoying story time, to the college student researching a special assignment, to the future entrepreneur developing a business plan, the Fayetteville Public Library is many things to many people. Your gifts will ensure that for generations to come FPL will be powerfully relevant and completely accessible to all members of our community.
Contributions to the Fayetteville Public Library Foundation can be made in many forms:
- Cash or checks written directly to the Fayetteville Public Library Foundation
- Credit Card (Visa and MasterCard)
- Pledged gifts that are paid on an agreed-upon schedule
- Stock transfers (Contact Foundation for instructions)
- Planned gifts (These are vital toward reaching the library's endowment goal)
- Matching company gifts (Your employer may match in whole or in part any contribution you make to the library)
- Gifts of real estate that can be sold
- All contributions to the Fayetteville Public Library Foundation are tax deductible. Once your gift has been received, the Foundation will send you a receipt for your tax records.
It is the policy of the Fayetteville Public Library Foundation to not sell or trade a donor's personal information to any other entity in existence unless we receive written permission from the donor.