The Fayetteville Public Library provides meeting rooms for use by Fayetteville residents or property owners who possess a valid Library card or governmental agencies. Usage must meet the policies approved by the Library's Board of Trustees.
The following uses are not eligible for room rental:
- Commercial purposes, i.e. bazaars, special benefit sales, and programs designed to promote the purchase of products or services.
- Parties or other social function events.
- Political rallies supporting or opposing a specific candidate.
Rooms may be requested by contacting Kathy Stevens, Meeting Room Coordinator, at 479.856.7206 or by filling out the Meeting Room Reservation Request form. We will respond to room requests during normal business hours Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please review the meeting room policy, contract and fees prior to contacting the library.
Rooms Available for rent:
Willard and Pat Walker Community Room (main level):
- Accommodates a maximum of 200 adults seated lecture style.
- There are 196 chairs and 24 folding tables available for use.
- Light refreshments may be brought into this room with prior permission.
- All beverages must be procured from Library café vendor. Cooking is not permitted.
- Amenities include sink, refrigerator, oven, grand piano, podium, portable stage, and console controlled lighting, shades, screen, document camera, LCD projector, DVD, CD and video player, surround sound and PA system.
- Room size is 50'-10" x 36'-0", the motorized screen is 7'h x 9'w and the ceiling height is 12'2".
Board Room (main level):
- Accommodates 26 with 16 around a 20' x 5' table and 10 on the side.
- Light refreshments may be brought into this room only with prior permission. All beverages must be procured from Library café vendor.
- Amenities include adjacent restrooms, sink, small refrigerator, projection screen. No room darkening shades available.
Large Study Room (on upper level; accommodates 6 around a table): Only quiet activities permitted. No food or drink is permitted.