- My FPL
- Research & Learn
- For You
- FPL Info
Book a Librarian
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
The Book a Librarian service allows you to reserve a free half-hour session with a reference librarian at the Fayetteville Public Library. While reference librarians are always available to answer questions during library hours, this reference service is designed to offer one-on-one, personal assistance on fundamental topics and to help you make the most of our collections.
If you need help:
- Discovering new content (books, movies, music, etc.)
- Downloading an e-book or e-audiobook
- Learning the basic functions of a computer, website, or Microsoft software
- Setting up an email account
- Starting your resume
- Learning one of the library’s databases
- Non-Profit Resource Center consultation
- Genealogy consultation
To request a free appointment, submit the Book a Librarian Appointment Request Form. A librarian will contact you within 3 business days to set up an appointment.
For additional questions, click the Book a Librarian FAQ.