- My FPL
- Research & Learn
- For You
- FPL Info
Library Services FAQ
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
The Library’s building is temporarily closed for construction, but we continue to offer virtual programming and curbside pickup for holds and printing.
- Curbside pickup is available Monday–Saturday, 9am–5pm.
- Place a hold on materials online or by calling the library.
- Once you are notified the items are available, call 479.856.7219 to schedule a pickup time.
- Come to the library and park in the loading zone on Mountain Street, or in the parking garage by the P1 entrance if it's raining, and call 479.856.7219 to let us know you are here.
- Printing and voter registration forms can also be delivered via curbside.
- Access to our drive-up book drop is closed due to road construction. A walk-up book drop is now located on the plaza outside of our main entrance. We also encourage patrons to use our longstanding remote book drops at the Bank of Fayetteville locations found on Steamboat Drive, Crossover Road and College Ave. If you need assistance with returns, please call 479.856.7113. Overdue fees are not being issued at this time.
- You can apply for an eCARD here.
- Library programming remains virtual. See our calendar page for all events.
- We will provide information about our reopening date as soon as we can, and you may also check our website or social media for the latest updates. We look forward to sharing grand opening details!