- My FPL
- Research & Learn
- For You
- FPL Info
Library Services FAQ
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
We look forward to expanding library services. In order for us to safely reopen, we will begin with limited services and hours.
Limited Services FAQ:
- Curbside holds pickup continues. Please call 479.856.7113 to schedule a time to pick up your holds.
- Hours are limited to ensure deep cleaning:
- Mondays 9 am–12 pm
- Tuesdays 12–6 pm
- Thursdays 9 am–12 pm
- Fridays 12–6pm
- Closed Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday
- Collections open for quick grab and go. Self-check is available, but library staff is not able to assist with checkouts.
- Computers and seating are unavailable
- 50 people at a time may enter the library
- Face coverings and social distancing will be required for staff and patrons
- Library staff is cleaning diligently. Hourly cleaning of touch points during open hours and deep sanitization when the building is closed to the public.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building.
- Returns are accepted at our drive-by drop box locations. Due to our quarantining process, please allow up to seven days for the returns to be reflected on your account.
- Overdue fees are not being issued at this time
- At this time, new library cards cannot be issued but you can apply for an ecard at https://www.faylib.org/ecard.
- You should no longer be blocked from accessing online resources, even if you have fines. If you are, please let us know.
- COVID-19 research databases have been made available through open access, so you can connect with reliable information on this quickly evolving health concern.
- Library programming remains virtual. Visit https://www.faylib.org/calendar for our events calendar.