- My FPL
- Research & Learn
- For You
- FPL Info
Library Services FAQ
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
The Library’s building will open Tuesday January 19th with limited services. We continue to offer virtual programming and curbside pickup for holds and printing.
- The City of Fayetteville Board of Health is providing safety guidance to the library.
- Face coverings are required for all patrons 5 years old and older. Masks are available for anyone who needs one.
- The original Mountain Street entrance is the only entrance/exit to ensure building capacity limitations.
- The building capacity limitation is 200 patrons.
- Patrons are asked to keep visits to under one hour.
- Computers are unavailable at this time.
- Study rooms, meeting rooms and extended seating is not available at this time.
- High touch surfaces and restrooms will be cleaned at least once an hour.
- Curbside pickup is available Monday–Thursday 9am–7:45pm, Friday and Saturday 9am–4:45pm, and Sunday 1–4:45pm.
- Place a hold on materials online or by calling the library.
- Once you are notified the items are available, call 479.856.7219 to schedule a pickup time.
- Come to the library and park in the loading zone on Mountain Street, or in the parking garage by the P1 entrance if it is raining, and call 479.856.7219 to let us know you are here.
- Printing and voter registration forms can also be delivered via curbside.
- Overdue fees are not being issued at this time.
- You can apply for an eCARD here.
- Library programming remains virtual. See our calendar page for all events.
- Working with the City of Fayetteville Board of Health, we continue to re-evaluate service offerings and processes.
We look forward to seeing you!