Job Title – Part or Full Time
Reports To: Position, Department
Location: Fayetteville Public Library
Rate of Pay: Rate of Pay
Safety Sensitive: No
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
General Description of Positions
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Essential Duties
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES
1. Ability to work a flexible schedule as assigned that includes evenings, weekends and holiday shifts is required.
2. Perform both independently and as an effective and valued team member.
3. Strong organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills.
4. Work under pressure on multiple projects with frequent interruptions and tight deadlines.
5. Must have significant initiative and drive.
6. Ability to provide own cell phone.
7. Multilingual skills a plus.
All library positions require customer-focused service to both internal and external customers, flexibility, teamwork, punctual and reliable attendance, and compliance with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Ability to tolerate moderate noise that comes from an office environment with typical HVAC performance, constant visitors, telephone calls, computers, and printers and light traffic and the ability to tolerate an increased level of noise during programming events.
Please send completed application, résumé and cover letter to:
Ramonica Duarte, HR Director, Fayetteville Public Library, 401 W. Mountain St., Fayetteville, AR 72701.
Application materials may be emailed to Ramonica at firstname.lastname@example.org.