Welcome, and thank you for your interest in doing business with the Fayetteville Public Library (FPL)!
Please see below for some important information.
Registration – action required
In order to register as a vendor with FPL, please complete the Vendor Form and return to us along with a completed Form W-9. Please return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The FPL Finance & Human Resources department is excited to offer electronic payments via ACH as an alternative to mailed checks. FPL strongly encourages the use of ACH payments. ACH payments are a convenient option for both FPL and your organization, and provide both the sender and receiver with many advantages, including faster processing, reduced risk of fraud, and reduced expenses. If your organization would like to receive electronic payments via ACH, please complete the ACH section of the Vendor Form, and be sure to include a voided check copy or bank authorization letter.
Please note that no payment may be issued until your Vendor Form and Form W‐9 are received and your organization is registered as an active vendor of FPL.
As a quasi‐governmental organization that receives public funding, FPL is required to follow certain federal, state, and local purchasing rules and regulations. FPL utilizes various purchasing documents and workflows internally to manage the purchasing process and ensure that proper procurement policies have been followed, necessary approvals are maintained, and funds have been properly encumbered so payment can be made once goods and services are provided. Please note that all purchases over $2,000 require a valid Purchase Order (PO) issued by the FPL Finance & Human Resources department. Orders fulfilled without a valid PO are unauthorized, and FPL is not responsible for the payment of goods and services in the absence of a valid PO. Also, please note that certain purchases, such as those made with grant funds, may require additional information. FPL will reach out if additional information is needed.
To expedite processing of invoices, vendors should take the following steps to initiate payment:
- Please submit invoices for processing via email to email@example.com. Please note that the invoice must be attached to the email in PDF format. If your organization is unable to submit invoices in this way, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to determine the best alternative.
- Where applicable, please reference the associated PO on the invoice. Please also itemize invoices where applicable and clearly identify sales tax. Please note that FPL is not tax‐exempt.
- Please note that approved vendor payments are typically processed once per week.
- Delays in invoice processing may occur if goods have not been received by FPL, services have not been fully provided, or if proper purchasing policies have not been completed.
- Automatic payment notifications will be sent to the email address provided on the Vendor Form.
- Vendors may also opt in to our Stampli Vendor Portal via the Vendor Form. The portal allows you to view the status of your organization’s invoices and send invoice questions to FPL’s Finance & Human Resources team.
- Vendors should immediately notify FPL of any changes to vendor information. Changes will require completion of a new Vendor Form.
For any accounting‐related questions, please reach out directly to the FPL Finance & Human Resources department. Please email general or non‐urgent questions to email@example.com.
Thank you for your prompt attention to this letter. We look forward to working with your organization!