- My FPL
- Research & Learn
- For You
- FPL Info
Reserve a Room
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
The Fayetteville Public Library has six study rooms available for check-out with a valid Library card.
- The Leverenz Room (on upper level; accommodates 10 around a round table): Only quiet activities permitted.
- Large Study Room (on upper level; accommodates 6 around a table): Only quiet activities permitted.
Large Study Room and Leverenz reservation procedures:
- Reservations must be arranged a minimum of 24 hours in advance
- Reservations may be scheduled 4 weeks out
- Up to 4 reservations allowed per week
- Reservations can be made for up to a 6-hour of time
- One checkout per person per day
- Reservations will be cancelled if room isn’t checked out 20 minutes after reservation start time
- Call (479) 856-7250 to reserve a room
4 Smaller Study Rooms (on upper level; accommodates 4 around a table): Only quiet activities permitted.
Study rooms are first-come, first-serve:
- ALL rooms must be checked out at the Ref desk (Large Study, Leverenz and small study rooms)
- Rooms may be checked-out for up to 6 hours
- Rooms cannot be left unattended for more than 20 minutes
- Patrons 12 and up can check out rooms (younger patrons can use youth services study rooms)
The Fayetteville Public Library provides meeting rooms for use by Fayetteville residents or property owners who possess a valid Library card or governmental agencies. Usage must meet the policies approved by the Library's Board of Trustees.
The following uses are not eligible for room rental:
- Commercial purposes, i.e. bazaars, special benefit sales, and programs designed to promote the purchase of products or services.
- Parties or other social function events.
- Political rallies supporting or opposing a specific candidate.
Rooms may be requested by contacting Kathy Stevens, Meeting Room Coordinator, at 479.856.7206 or by filling out the Meeting Room Reservation Request form. We will respond to room requests during normal business hours Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please review the meeting room policy, contract and fees prior to contacting the library.
Meeting Room Policy [PDF]
Rooms Available for rent:
Willard and Pat Walker Community Room (main level):
- Accommodates a maximum of 200 adults seated lecture style.
- There are 196 chairs and 24 folding tables available for use.
- Light refreshments may be brought into this room with prior permission.
- All beverages must be procured from Library café vendor. Cooking is not permitted.
- Amenities include sink, refrigerator, oven, grand piano, podium, portable stage, and console controlled lighting, shades, screen, document camera, LCD projector, DVD, CD and video player, surround sound and PA system.
- Room size is 50'-10" x 36'-0", the motorized screen is 7'h x 9'w and the ceiling height is 12'2".
Board Room (main level):
- Accommodates 26 with 16 around a 20' x 5' table and 10 on the side.
- Light refreshments may be brought into this room only with prior permission. All beverages must be procured from Library café vendor.
- Amenities include adjacent restrooms, sink, small refrigerator, projection screen. No room darkening shades available.